Monday, June 6, 2011

Hello Summer Camps!

Summer camps are so important to keep our children happy and challenged. I’m also finding that they help keep parents sane over these few summer months. So in my search for the perfect summer programs for my 6 year old, I have come across several camp options. One of which is going on now. For the next few weeks, our son is attending the Tennis and Sailing camps offered by the South Carolina Yacht Club. They offer superb tennis instruction and a sailing program unlike anywhere else on Hilton Head. And as any enthusiastic mother would do, I ran down to take some pictures. The summer is off to a good start. This camp is offered to members as well as non-members of the SCYC. If you’re interested, here’s the information. South Carolina Yacht Club Tennis and Sailing Camp



No comments:

Post a Comment