Wednesday, February 20, 2013

4 Obstacles to Decluttering Your Home ~ Great for The Seller

I'm a big fan of the site Houzz (www.houzz.com). For me, it is a great site for home decorating tips and inspirations. I am a visual person so I enjoy browsing through the idea rooms. Since spring is fast approaching us, I have been focused on outdoor living spaces. I am tired of being cold and cooped up inside. I am looking forward to those warm sunny days of playing outside. Houzz is providing me with some fabulous ideas for our outdoor spaces. I can't wait to get started.

I found a great article about decluttering your home. This is great for all you sellers out there. The best way to impress that potential buyer is to remove most of your personal items and create a minimalist feeling in the home. That way it is easier for the buyer to envision their furniture and items in the space.
 
Enjoy!
The Richardson Group has been selling Hilton Head real estate and Bluffton Real Estate since 1956. Currently, our agents share 150 years of local residency, along with a deep commitment to the people and places that make the area unique. We have two different locations, one in Hilton Head and the other in Bluffton. We specialize in helping you find homes for sale inHilton Head.

No comments:

Post a Comment