Friday, February 22, 2013

It's Back! Decorating Your Home With Brass.


Is brass back? Looks as though it has made a comeback.  I’m not talking about the builder grade polished door knobs, chandeliers and fixtures. I am referring to beautiful antique oil rubbed or aged brass. I have been seeing it everywhere lately and it is really growing on me. I have always thought of it as too fancy for my taste but I have been seeing it used in so many different ways. Everyone has room for brass in their home.  What are your thoughts on brass?
 

Source

 


Source


Source


Source

Source

Source

Source

Source

Had to include something equestrian! I am in love with this Virginia Metalcrafters horse head brass door knocker. I have to do some searching for this one.
 
Do you have polished brass sitting in your attic? Here is a link showing you how to age your shiny builder grade brass.  Have fun!
The Richardson Group has been selling Hilton Head real estate and Bluffton Real Estate since 1956. Currently, our agents share 150 years of local residency, along with a deep commitment to the people and places that make the area unique. We have two different locations, one in Hilton Head and the other in Bluffton. We specialize in helping you find homes for sale inHilton Head.

 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment