Monday, February 4, 2013

What's Your Favorite?


I guess it depends on which team you were pulling last evening whether your night good or not. I’m not a huge football enthusiast but I do enjoy watching the commercials.  I’m still trying to wrap my head around the cost of a 30 second super bowl ad…$4 Million. Yikes!  Were they worth $4 Million dollars, who knows? But 2 of my favorites were the Doge and Budweiser commercials.

 I was moved by Dodge’s “God Made a Farmer” commercial.



And happy tears were shed with this one.



The Richardson Group has been selling Hilton Head real estate and Bluffton Real Estate since 1956. Currently, our agents share 150 years of local residency, along with a deep commitment to the people and places that make the area unique. We have two different locations, one in Hilton Head and the other in Bluffton. We specialize in helping you find homes for sale inHilton Head.

No comments:

Post a Comment